1. Machine body: The machine body is mainly a mechanical part that carries the movement of the X, Y, and Z axes of the machine body. It is also a working platform for cutting work pieces. It can move correctly and accurately according to the control program, usually by servo motor driven.
2. Laser: A device that generates a laser light source.
3. Refractive mirror: used to guide the laser in the required direction. In order to prevent the beam path from malfunctioning, all mirrors must be protected by a protective cover, and a clean positive pressure protective gas should be introduced to protect the lens from contamination.
4. Numerical control system: control the machine tool to realize the movement of X, Y, Z axis, and also control the output power of the laser.
5. Regulated power supply: used between lasers, CNC machine tools and power supply systems. Mainly play a role in preventing interference from external power grids.
6. Laser Cutting head: mainly composed of nozzle, focusing lens and focusing tracking system. The cutting head driving device is used to drive the cutting head to move along the Z axis according to the program, and is composed of a servo motor and a screw or gear and other transmission parts.
7. Operating table: To control the working process of the entire cutting device.
8. Water chiller: used to cool the laser generator. A laser is a device that converts electrical energy into light energy. The cooling water takes away the excess heat to keep the laser generator working normally. The chiller also cools the light path mirror and focusing mirror outside the machine tool to ensure a stable beam transmission quality and effectively prevent the lens from being deformed or broken due to excessive temperature.
9. Gas cylinder: Including the working medium gas cylinder and auxiliary gas cylinder of the laser cutting machine, which are used to supplement the industrial gas for laser oscillation and the auxiliary gas for supplying the cutting head.
10. Air compressor, air storage tank: provide and store compressed air.
11. Air cooling dryer, filter: used to supply clean and dry air to the laser generator and beam path to keep the path and reflector working normally.
12. Ventilation dust collector: extract the smoke and dust produced during processing, and carry out filtering treatment, so that the exhaust gas discharge meets the environmental protection standards.
13. Slag discharge tray: remove the leftover material and waste generated during processing.